For Stay Home Notice guests
A section of Beary Best is allocated to accommodate Stay Home guests.
Book here for room and all meals (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Dear Beary Best Guest:
Your health and safety are our main priority.
To prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (covid19) in our hostel and reduce the risk of exposure to our guests and staff and visitors, we have implemented extra precautionary measures, in accordance to the National Environment Agency (NEA), the Ministry of Health (MOH) and the National Centre for Infectious Diseases (NCID) recommendations.
• Frequently touched areas such as handrails, door knobs, table tops and seats, water taps, door/ towel/ cistern handles are disinfected regularly;
• Adequate supply of toilet paper, liquid soap and hand sanitizer is ensured at all times;
• All refuse bins are washed and disinfected regularly;
• All ventilating and air-conditioning systems are inspected, cleaned and maintained regularly,
We also kindly request your assistance in participating with the below precautionary measures:
• Avoid contact with live animals including poultry and birds, and consumption of raw and undercooked meats;
• Avoid crowded places and close contact with people who are unwell or showing symptoms of illness;
• Observe good personal hygiene;
• Practise frequent hand washing with soap;
• Wear a mask at all times;
• Cover your mouth with a tissue paper when coughing or sneezing, and dispose the soiled tissue paper in the rubbish bin immediately;
• Have your temperature checked with us, at least on a daily basis. Your temperature will also be recorded in your travel declaration form.
We thank you for your collaboration and wish you a great stay in Singapore!
The Beary Crew